First Step ~ Location, location, location...consider where you need to be.
* Do you want to be in the city, surrounding suburbs, an outlying town, or even more rural?
* Do you need to be close to work or are you willing to commute? What is the commute?
* Where are the schools and will your children walk, take the bus or need you to drop them?
* Where are the parks, services and/or conveniences located?
Email me today and I can help you with the research in areas, schools and more!
Second Step ~ This, that and the other...consider what you need in your home.
* Do you want a one story or two story?
* How many bedrooms and so many more consider.
See Dream Home Sheet to explore this further and help you determine just what you want!
Third Step ~ Make and model...consider what you want to put into a home.
* Do you want brand new construction? Be represented, and know your options.
* Do you want a previously owned home? Often referred to as a re-sale.
* Brand new home construction or previously owned both offer levels of:
> Turn Key? Do you prefer to walk in and have everything just how you want it?
> Project House? Do you want to put your own touches on the home?
> Renovation? Do you want to reap the sweat equity rewards?
First Step ~ Be realistic...
* Moving is stressful no matter how much you prepare or plan.
Email me today and let's take part of that stress off your plate!
Second Step ~ Start making lists...
* There is no way to remember everything involved in a move. Make a list so your mind does
not have to be burdened by remembering it all.
* Seek out help from businesses and professionals.
Third Step ~ Start cleaning house...
* Now is the time to sort, sell and donate items so you are only moving the items you
truly wish to keep.
* Curb appeal and staging are essential. Remove clutter to present your home in the
best light possible to reap the greatest financial rewards possible!